27.8.17

woah there, did I scare you? | I'm back

Hello.

I had this long come back post written out, but I cringed too hard at myself so here we are. Basically I go through these weird phases, or extreme highs and lows. Right now I am in between happy and sad which is pretty much why I am writing this right now. 
College is starting tomorrow, and I just recently got my first job. Of course that is absolutely great and all, but I'm not very good at the whole 'keeping calm' thing so my anxiety has kicked in a lil bit. Which is why I am back. In some way I think blogging could be healthy for me, and I am trying really hard to do the whole 'self love' thing. Right now I need a constant, because I feel as if so much has changed recently and I honestly can't keep up. I need this.
I don't know how long I'll be back for, to be honest I don't even know if any of you guys still exist. But I'll be here. At least for the next few weeks or so.
The thought of blogging once again excites me, and I have a few ideas for future posts. Which is honestly shocking because I have a terrible history of actually posting. So ya know, stay tuned my dudes.

if you want to let me know that you still exist, please comment "hi" or like your ultimate bomb.com pun. you honestly have no idea how much it would mean to me.


4 comments:

  1. hi.

    I’m in the same boat when it comes to college. I struggle with anxiety too -- we will get through this though.

    I’m happy you’re back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I think a blog can be a wonderful outlet to help collect your thoughts. But taking a break can be restful, too! (I was basically away from the blogging community all summer.) Your ridiculous pun wish granted: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5c/57/73/5c57731a177877ba8639362284122488--cheesy-jokes-corny-jokes.jpg

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your photography is amazing!!

    - Lexie x | www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.