2.2.15

u n i v e r s a l s t u d i o s

this has a 12 on it, if ya get my drift

this bus is 3 deckers, if ya get my drift

this is just a random building, if ya get my drift

this is Gringotts bank, if ya get my drift

this is a roller coaster, i have no drift
 I have a totally slightly valid excuse for missing a week of blogging. I went to Orlando, Florida. We went to Epcot for one day, and Universal for the next three. Universal was amazing. I could dedicate a whole entire post to the Harry Potter section. It was so captivating. Maybe I am just weird, but Diagon Alley sucked me in. I was in the real { ha ha no } world of Harry Potter. I was so tempted to buy a wand or a robe, but I have no intention of spending over 20$ on anything. I convinced myself I could buy it online. I need want a Luna Lovegood wand, or a Voldemort wand.
Basically Universal studios was incredible. I rode all the roller coasters at least five times each, and the shows were pretty cool! The incredible hulk and the rocking rip tide, were my favorite.
The Harry Potter world made me fall in love with it all over again.

“I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up - it always does in the end.” 
― Luna Lovegood

xxx


13 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh my goodddneesssss!!! You visited Harry Potter World! YOU ARE THE MOST LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!!!! Great post and pictures, ya know if ya get my drift.

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks amazing there! Great pictures. Also, I love the Luna Lovegood quote ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was amazing, and Luna Lovegood has some pretty awesome quotes.

      xxx

      Delete
  3. HARRY POTTER!!!!! <3 I am so jealous ahh. Were you there while the cast was? But wow this looks so amazing. I am definitely jealous!
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so lemme tell you a story.
      As soon as I got there, I found out that the Harry Potter Expo was going on, well naturally I desperately wanted to see the actors. Though you had to buy the ticket like four months in advanced, other wise you couldn't even see the actors. I mean come on. All I wanted to do was bask in their talented aura, but no. Even a picture of them from far away would do, I could just like photoshop myself in there. XD
      xxx

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH I WAS JUST THERE ISN'T IT AMAZING ISN'T THE CONDUCTOR FOR THE NIGHT BUS COOL AND THE BOBBLEHEAD AND HOGSMADE AND HOGWARTS AND THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS. DID YOU GET A WAND? (Ignore my crazy fangirling. XD)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS SO AMAZING! HOGWARTS WAS AWESOME AND THE 4D RIDE WAS AWESOME AND EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! IT WAS JUST SO LIKE THE REAL WORLD OF HARRY POTTER. When a worker called me a muggle I was like, "Excuse me you uneducated swine, I am a witch." Of course I didn't actually say that, but I was wanting to.
      And no I didn't buy a wand. I am so stingy when it comes to money, and now I am so regretting it. { Your fangirling is perfect }
      xxx

      Delete
  5. These pictures were beautiful, if ya get my drift :P I realized someone else did this joke. Dang it. It looked so amazing, I'd love to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, if ya get my drift. (:
      If you went you would probably love it! It is truly amazing.
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Ahah I loved this post, and those photos are amazing<3 -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. currently dying of laughter. if, of course, you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. currently dying of laughter. if, of course, you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete

It'd be pretty great if you commented, just sayin.